We pride ourselves on providing small town service
With our residential garbage service, customers are provided with a 90 gallon roll-out container which is emptied on a weekly basis. Roll-out containers may also be used at small businesses that require a low amount of service. If needed, customers may order two containers.
Residents living outside of city limits or in the cities
listed below need to contact WSI to set up garbage service.
- Central Valley
- Do roll your cart to the curb before 7 am on your collection day
- Do leave your container handle and wheels facing your house (away from the street).
- Do place container 3 to 4 feet from the edge of the road.
- Do not place containers next to trees, cars, trailers, mailboxes or other obstacles that may interfere with the automated arm that empties your container.
- Do not place extra containers too close to each other. Keep containers approx 2 feet away from each other.
- Do not place large quantities of dirt, rock, sod, or construction materials in you container.
- Do not place flammable material such as oil, gas, paint, and hot ashes in your container.
White’s Sanitation will take extra garbage placed out for pickup as long as it is contained and placed in other cans, bags, boxes, or bundled. Bundled items need to be no longer than 6 feet in length and able to be lifted by 1 person. Also, items too heavy for two people to lift and cans that are too heavy for 1 person to lift will not be dumped or hauled away. We will not dump wheelbarrows and metal or plastic 35 to 95 gallon barrels.
If you have questions about what and how to dispose of an item, call our office for instructions.
Check out our photo gallery for examples of unacceptable piles of garbage.
Can you see me now? All of our employees are required to wear florescent shirts or vests while out on the routes.